Each year MACAA depends on donations, sponsorships and grants to maintain its services to those in need in our community. We are grateful for the support we receive each year. Please help us continue to provide quality services to the approximately 2000 clients we serve each year. It is only through the generosity of supporters that we can ensure our services are the best they can be for our low-income clients. Our donors truly make the difference.
Click here to Donate Online or Buy MEN WHO COOK Tickets
(It's safe and secure)
Ways to Give
- A donation by cash, check or credit card
- A donation of appreciated stock or property
- Sponsorship of a special event
- A gift in memory of someone
- Planned giving with a bequest, charitable trust, or by naming MACAA the beneficiary of an insurance policy
Does the thought of holiday shopping overwhelm you? Relax – give MACAA a donation in honor of someone or ask family and friends to give a donation in honor of you!
- A Project Discovery College Book Scholarship
- Program Support for a particular program, i.e., Head Start, Hope House, Project Discovery High School, CARES, Family Self-Sufficiency, and Rural Outreach
- An auction item for a special event, e.g., week’s stay at a cottage, antique, art, jewelry, pottery, gift certificate
- An automobile in good running condition
*Please DO NOT make an online donation intended for a Neighborhood Assistance Program state tax credit. Tax credits cannot be allowed for third party donations. Please call MACAA for more information.
You may contribute to MACAA through your workplace via a United Way Pledge. State employees can contribute to MACAA through the Commonwealth of Virginia Campaign (CVC Code 3831).
If you have questions on on giving to MACAA please call
or email Barbara Miller, Executive Director, 434/295-3171 x 3044, firstname.lastname@example.org
MACAA is a 501(c)(3) - all donations are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law. A financial statement is available on request.